2468 is looking for a Coffee and Vending Service Operator to join our team in the London area.
We are a service provider, ISO Certified and a Deloitte Best Managed company 2018, 2019 & 2020. Specifically, we provide coffee, water, snacking and hygiene services to 9,000 customers across Ireland and the UK, including a number of high-profile blue-chip organisations. We aim to deliver world class service to our customers and be their partner of choice.
If you thrive on providing best in class customer service then we would love to hear from you. We aim to be the “service Partner of Choice” and recognise our field based teams enthusiasm, professionalism and determination to go “above and beyond” is our key to success.
You will be based from home on a daily basis and will be required to report to your local depot on average once a week to restock. You will be responsible for a set customer portfolio where you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and sales of the machines at your sites.
Full training will be provided for this role. Competitive salary is available, along with the opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team which we pride ourselves on having that “family feel”.
This is a full-time, permanent role within the fastest growing business in its sector.
- Cleaning and replenishing all coffee and vending machines on site to ensure best quality hygiene and efficiency
- Merchandising product ranges in order to maximise sales based on demand
- Recording servicing and faults, liaising with your relevant colleagues to manage repairs and parts as required
- Carrying out repairs yourself, and escalating any major repairs identified on site
- Providing a friendly and efficient service to all of our customers
- Ensuring that your van is kept clean, tidy, properly maintained and safe at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
So if you’d like to talk more send us an email explaining why you’d be interested in working at 2468 Group to [email protected].