2468 Group is recruiting for an ambitious Operations Manager, based in Dunboyne Co. Meath and reporting to the Managing Director.
We are a workplace service provider, ISO Certified and a Deloitte Best Managed company 2018, 2019 & 2020. Specifically, we provide Coffee, Water, Snacking and Hygiene services to 9,000 customers across Ireland and the UK, including a number of high-profile blue-chip organisations. We aim to deliver world class service to our customers and be their partner of choice.
We are the fastest-growing company in our sector. We have a talented and motivated team and are interested in hearing from individuals who would like to join us as Operations Manager.
This is a great opportunity to be exposed to and immersed in our drive for growth and to realise the potential of our team. We’re looking for a person with the right attitude to join our management team.
The responsibilities of the Role are:
- Manage our UK & Irl Water Division
- People Development
- HR & Compliance
- Customer Service Level Awareness
- Manage relationship with large customer accounts.
Knowledge, skills & experience
We’ll need you to have a Level 8 Honours Degree, together with some or all of the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Process driven
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluency in English
- A hands-on mentality to solve all operational challenges
- Good leadership qualities, and an appetite to participate in the future growth of 2468
To apply just send your CV to [email protected].