2468 is recruiting for an ambitious Operations Manager, to be based in Dunboyne, reporting to the Group Operations Director.
We are a workplace services provider. Specifically, we provide coffee, water, snacking and washroom services to 9000 customers across Ireland and the UK, including a number of high-profile blue-chip organisations. Most of our customers in the UK and Ireland are managed from our operational headquarters in Dunboyne. We’re ISO Certified, and a Deloitte Best Managed company 2018. Our mission is to facilitate a better working experience for everyone by providing the foundations for workplace wellbeing.
We are the fastest-growing company in our sector. We have a talented and motivated team and are interested in hearing from individuals who would like to join us as Operations Manager. This is a good opportunity to be exposed to and immersed in our drive for growth. We’re looking for a person with experience and the right attitude to join our management team.
The Role is to:
• Manage, direct and lead Ireland field service team, developing them and implementing strategic change
• Manage daily route plans to hit KPI’s
• Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability in line with our promise – that You Can Count on Us.
• Ensure our service meets our standards for Quality and Customer Satisfaction
• Project manage new installations from contract sign off to installation, co-ordinating all aspects of equipment and stock preparation
• Drive high team performance by maintaining an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective teamwork.
Knowledge, skills & experience
You must have an Engineering or Business Degree and have some or all the following skills:
• 3-5 years management experience in the food industry, logistics or retail chain
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Fluency in English
• A hands-on mentality to solve all operational challenges
• Good leadership qualities, and an appetite to participate in the future growth of 2468
This is a full time permanent role.
Please apply with your CV explaining why you'd be a good fit for this role to jpreston@2468Group.com