2468 Group is looking for capable Water Cooler Engineers/Plumbers to join our team. We have roles based throughout the UK.
We are a workplace services provider. We provide snacking, coffee, water to 9,000 customers across the UK with operations bases in Warrington, Dartford, Southampton and Newcastle.
If you are passionate about delivering a good service and playing a pivotal role in growing the business, this is a role for you. Working from your home each morning and driving to our customers’ premises, this role will involve the installation, service & repair of water cooler machines.
Competitive salary is available, along with the opportunity to work for an exciting and fast growing company. Additional training will be provided where necessary.
We are the fastest-growing company in our sector. Our mission is to create a better working experience for everyone by providing the foundations for wellbeing in the workplace.
As a Engineer/Plumber, you will be joining our front line customer service team. You’ll be passionate about setting and maintaining standards in machine performance and delivering a world class experience for our customers.
You’ll have a passion for good customer service. Other skills we value would be pro-activity, team work and technical knowledge – and we will support you with full training in the role.
This is a full-time role and clean driving licence is required.
- Competent plumbing skills to install new equipment & piping.
- Diagnosing & carrying out repairs on water coolers & boilers.
- Replacing filters in watercoolers, as required.
- Recording servicing and faults, liaising with HQ to manage repairs and parts as required, using our PDA system.
- Providing a friendly and efficient service to all of our customers.
- Ensuring that your work van is kept clean, properly maintained and safe at all times.
- Sanitisation of watercoolers to ensure hygiene, safety, and efficiency.
Interested? Simply upload your CV by clicking the button below.